- 1Extremely drunk: they took three-hour lunches and came back stinkoMore example sentences
- Footage shot by a future director in the early '70s captures the great man getting stinko on an airplane before ambling in front of an auditorium full of fans.
- If Mexico is traditionally regarded in Hollywood films as the wilderness beyond the suburbs, liminal space to which Americans go to resolve personal conflicts, think, or get stinko, here the country comes into its own.
- Just this last Saturday we went to San Francisco and got stinko in the rain.
- 2Worthless or contemptible: the plot and cast of characters are just plain stinkoMore example sentences
- Is it just me, or has West Wing gone from boffo to stinko?
- The mid-Atlantic region, including the Washington, DC area, has a cold winter, but nothing like a midwestern one, and a long, stinko hot and humid summer.
- How can a movie with such a high-profile gay pedigree be as stinko as Marci X?
More definitions of stinkoDefinition of stinko in:
- The British & World English dictionary