- Any of a number of plants with a strong or fetid smell, e.g., jimson weed.More example sentences
- He says that this species is called stinkweed or kaki weed and that it is often grown as a culinary herb in parts of S. America and southern states of the USA.
- Stringy stinkweed is another name for this plant, but I don't favour that.
- I bet you didn't know that stinkweed and wild green apples had healing quality to them!
More definitions of stinkweedDefinition of stinkweed in:
- The British & World English dictionary