- A hard solid brick pressed in a mold.More example sentences
- The walls of the building were constructed with stock bricks set in lime mortar and plastered with lime mortar.
- The first recorded fire was in 1788 with the second in 1871, when the mill was rebuilt to three storeys high using stock brick for the walls and slate for the roof.
- It is built of stock brick from various sources, and the piers are decorated by stone impost bands and rendered plinths.
More definitions of stock brickDefinition of stock brick in:
- The British & World English dictionary