- A whip used for driving cattle.More example sentences
- He explained that Leo imported four expensive bulls and when Aborigines speared them, he and Hay rode out with stock whips ‘and gave them a good hiding’.
- The people of Sydney would thrill to the crack of the stock whip and the grinding wheels of the wool wagons.
- Macleay Island is the home of the family who have been making Australian stock whips for more than 145 years, and she is the latest in the family to try her hand at it.
More definitions of stock whipDefinition of stock whip in:
- The British & World English dictionary