- A nylon stocking pulled over the face to disguise the features, used by criminals.More example sentences
- Vividly, he compared them to the stocking masks worn by bandits.
- Dandruff landed a man with a 15-year sentence for a terrifying armed robbery yesterday - 11 years after he donned a stocking mask and snatched a payroll.
- An alleged robber on trial 11 years after a terrifying raid because dandruff was found on a stocking mask yesterday told a jury he might have used the fabric to mop his brow.
More definitions of stocking maskDefinition of stocking mask in:
- The British & World English dictionary