- A situation in which an item is out of stock.More example sentences
- This high-level forecasting results in store-level stock-outs among retailers and dissatisfied consumers.
- This system reduces the need for retailers to stockpile large inventories of a growing range of products, thereby reducing their risk of stock-outs, markdowns, and inventory carrying costs.
- Collaboration also improves customer service by reducing stock-outs, giving consumers what they want when they want it and creating the opportunity for significant results to top line sales and bottom line profits.
More definitions of stockoutDefinition of stockout in:
- The British & World English dictionary