- Causing a feeling of nausea or disgust: large, stomach-turning photographsMore example sentences
- Some demonstrators hand out "vomit bags" to the show's visitors, suggesting that the exhibition will prove stomach-turning.
- It is stomach-turning to realise that my parents, my pillars of strength and support, are victims of my wrongdoing.
- They've dealt with the stomach-turning mess, the wet insulation, and the dank smell that permeated their home in the days after the flood.
More definitions of stomach-turningDefinition of stomach-turning in:
- The British & World English dictionary