- 1Under the influence of drugs, especially marijuana: he was up in the deck chair getting stonedMore example sentences
- The boy band are unlikely to last much into next year but not because of the classic rock cliches of getting stoned and violent.
- We cannot have drunk drivers going around on the streets, and I don't want a stoned one to knock me over either.
- It does worry me when I see stoned parents carrying children - and I have seen this.
More definitions of stonedDefinition of stoned in:
- The British & World English dictionary