- The knob controlling a stop on an organ or harpsichord.More example sentences
- With Opus 25, sliding stop knobs were abandoned in favor of pairs of mutually canceling conventional draw knobs.
- You've no doubt been struck by the great number of stop knobs you saw in the photograph, and it is an impressive sight.
- It includes keyboards, a pedalboard, stop knobs, and other devices required to control the sound of the instrument.
More definitions of stop knobDefinition of stop knob in:
- The British & World English dictionary