- A band of frequencies that are attenuated by a filter.More example sentences
- The test's transmission characteristics showed a sharp resonance peak in the middle of the stopband extending from 1.44 m to 1.53 m, with a quality factor of 270.
- The crystals were expected to have a stopband centering at around 4 m, which was verified in testing.
- Our products cover a wide frequency range with narrow to wide stopbands over low to medium power levels with the best performance to size ratio available.
More definitions of stopbandDefinition of stopband in:
- The British & World English dictionary