- A former monetary unit of Slovenia, equal to one hundredth of a tolar.More example sentences
- There are 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000, 5000, and 10000 tolar notes, as well as 50 stotin and 1, 2, and 5 tolar coins.
- The converted amount is rounded to the nearest cent or stotin; the converted amount that is exactly halfway between is rounded up.
- The Slovenian currency is the tolar, which is divided into the hundred stotins.
More definitions of stotinDefinition of stotin in:
- The British & World English dictionary