- An equation or fractal set representing a complex pattern of behavior in a chaotic system.More example sentences
- Smale discovered strange attractors which lead to chaotic dynamical systems.
- If you're addicted to science books, pick up this short and eminently readable book and enjoy the bizarre tale of fractals and strange attractors.
- We have a long way to go before we understand the ergodic theory of strange attractors.
More definitions of strange attractorDefinition of strange attractor in:
- The British & World English dictionary