- Relating or belonging to strata or a stratum.More example sentences
- Depositional patterns within syn-tectonic stratal units give insights into the spatial characteristics of the fault zone at particular stages of its evolution.
- These stratal patterns have recently been described in detail and their significance fully discussed by Braga et al…
- This stratal geometry is common in temperate carbonates.
More definitions of stratalDefinition of stratal in:
- The British & World English dictionary