(also strawberry blonde)
- Denoting hair of a light reddish-blond color.More example sentences
- A nurse with strawberry blond hair walked in the room.
- They set perched atop a pert nose, and small heart-shaped lips, surrounded by high cheekbones and sun-kissed strawberry blond hair.
- The mother came in from the kitchen, dark steel blue eyes clouded over with tears of worry and stress, strawberry blond hair matted and gnarled.
nounBack to top
- 0.1A person who has light reddish-blond hair.More example sentences
- I mentally noted that Scarlett was a strawberry blonde, with natural red highlights streaking her hair.
- That isn't an easy endeavor since I'm a strawberry blonde with pasty skin, so I always blotch and burn and look like I've been scrubbing my face with steel wool.
- ‘I'm Miranda Tuttles,’ said the sturdy strawberry blonde that rounded out the foursome.
More definitions of strawberry blondDefinition of strawberry blond in:
- The British & World English dictionary