Denoting an animal’s coat that is chestnut mixed with white or gray.
- ‘Hey Sammy,’ Kris cooed, stroking the even white blaze on the massive strawberry roan quarter horse's face.
- He felt sorry for her strawberry roan stallion because its rider was a horrible horsewoman.
- Finally, she reached the small stable where her strawberry roan saddle horse was kept.
A strawberry roan animal.
- The strawberry roan turned towards the blacksmith's and left the friends.
- Outside, he swung himself onto the strawberry roan and kicked the horse.
- Ria longed for Morgan, her strawberry roan with a white snip on his forehead.
For editors and proofreaders
Syllabification: straw·ber·ry roan
Definition of strawberry roan in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.