- Long, thin lines of a different color from their surroundings, especially on dyed hair.More example sentences
- Immature birds are brown above with brown streaking on their white underparts; they have yellow eyes.
- For instance, song sparrows here in Bel Air have highly visible, dark streaking on the white underparts and long, white streaks on the sides of the crown and chin.
- An example of light streaking is the swirling trails of automobile head- and taillights.
More definitions of streakingDefinition of streaking in:
- The British & World English dictionary