- The price for which something, especially an amount of drugs, that is illegal or has been obtained illicitly can be sold: detectives seized drugs with a street value of $300,000More example sentences
- As a guesstimate the street value of illegal drugs sold in the US in 2000 exceeded US $62 billion.
- Police found hard drugs with a street value of almost £2,000 and a stash of cash after following a car in the early hours, a jury heard.
- The very thought that in one operation alone in this town of ours they could seize drugs with a street value of €60,000 is a frightening thought.
More definitions of street valueDefinition of street value in:
- The British & World English dictionary