- A region of the earth’s surface over which tektites of a similar age and presumed origin are found.More example sentences
- The extent of this strewn field is still being determined, but it has already exceeded 200 sq. km.
- It seems most strewn fields were happened upon by people hunting for gold with their detectors.
- The size of the strewn fields is of crucial interest to all hypotheses concerned with the origin of tektites.
More definitions of strewn fieldDefinition of strewn field in:
- The British & World English dictionary