noun[treated as singular or plural]
- A military force equipped and organized for sudden attack.More example sentences
- The Rangers illustrated their lethality as an exceptionally competent Army strike force.
- In 1998, London supported proposals for the construction of an independent European military strike force.
- My biggest concern is to shape up our defence to clear balls as they come in and to attack the strike force of our opponents.
More definitions of strike forceDefinition of strike force in:
- The British & World English dictionary