- An out called when a batter accumulates three strikes.More example sentences
- It is not about home runs and strikeouts, Hall of Fame hitters and knockdown pitchers.
- The next year, he finished second among all minor league pitchers with 187 strikeouts.
- He consistently is around the plate and can retire batters with strikeouts or by forcing them to hit the ball on the ground.
adjectiveComputing Back to top
More definitions of strikeoutDefinition of strikeout in:
- The British & World English dictionary