- A condition affecting one or both of a horse’s hind legs, causing exaggerated bending of the hock.More example sentences
- My daughter has a 9 year old gelding who has a very mild form of stringhalt in his near hind leg only.
- In some non-toxicity cases stringhalt has been cured by cutting a tendon that is near the hock.
- The stringhalt we get here is specifically known as Australian stringhalt and always resolves itself.
More definitions of stringhaltDefinition of stringhalt in:
- The British & World English dictionary