- 1North American A chair on wheels, typically folding, in which a baby or young child can be pushed along.More example sentences
- People would walk by your house in sweaters and shorts, pushing their baby strollers along in front of them.
- Following the crowd, Mia realized that she never let go of his hand; he kept a firm hold as he pushed Brady's stroller along.
- Beach chairs and umbrellas along with rafts and almost everything else went into a battered old baby stroller my mom pushed.
- 2A person taking a leisurely walk: shady gardens where strollers could relaxMore example sentences
- Shoppers and strollers should walk up the road and vehicle parking should be restricted to the southern side of Cubbon Road.
- Cops gave tickets to 513 other city strollers for walking through a red light.
- A casual stroller or a citizen walking to a building on MG Road should be prepared for some heavy-duty hurdles.
More definitions of strollerDefinition of stroller in:
- The British & World English dictionary