- A troupe of itinerant actors.More example sentences
- He is set down to watch the play that follows, performed solely for his benefit by strolling players.
- It is a long way from a hundred years ago when we were the strolling players - rogues and vagabonds.
- The Bard can rest easy - his Merry Wives were in safe hands when the band of strolling players promenaded around Turton Tower.
More definitions of strolling playersDefinition of strolling players in:
- The British & World English dictionary