- A room, typically one in a bank, designed to protect valuable items against fire and theft.More example sentences
- All the robbers then gained access and staff were locked in the records room after the strongroom was unlocked.
- Haig's bank manager had been warned by telephone to expect a party with valuable goods to be deposited in his strongroom.
- Aethris is ready in the engineerium, Verdana's out on deck, acting as lookout, and Rakael's in the strongrooms, counting out treasure again.
More definitions of strongroomDefinition of strongroom in:
- The British & World English dictionary