- 1Of, relating to, or forming part of the structure of a building or other item: the blast left ten buildings with major structural damageMore example sentences
- They also used a picnic table to ram the front door, causing major structural damage to the building.
- He just drove into the building, causing structural damage to one of the outer walls.
- Unstable toxic soils below the building called for creative structural solutions.
- 1.1Of or relating to the arrangement of and relations between the parts or elements of a complex whole: there have been structural changes in the industryMore example sentences
- Neruda's dialectical way of thinking can be appreciated in the internal structural relations in the poems.
- These kinds of structural elements suggest an actively engaged readership.
- First, buildings should be made more robust and designed so the loss of one structural element cannot cause collapse.
- More example sentences
- You can't give it to nations that basically prop up structurally unsound economies.
- It is now destined to enter the new millennium in a better condition structurally than it ever was since first constructed.
- A structurally perfect bridge is gorgeous looking almost by definition.