- A confection of thin pastry rolled up around a fruit filling and baked.More example sentences
- The strudels of thin pastry enriched with fat are sweet in Central Europe, and sweet or savoury by the time they reach the Balkans.
- Roll the strudel upon itself, like you would a jelly-roll, starting on a long side of the rectangle.
- At the end there are pastries and strudels of the sort that would be the toast of Vienna.
from German Strudel, literally 'whirlpool'.
More definitions of strudelDefinition of strudel in:
- The British & World English dictionary