Definition of stucco in English:
Fine plaster used for coating wall surfaces or molding into architectural decorations.
- Domestic buildings in the Spanish colonial style are usually built of thick stone walls covered with stucco.
- In addition to a softer color, color washing can accentuate the texture of your plaster or stucco walls.
- Wall materials such as stucco, cement, brick, plaster, stone, and block are most resistant to high temperatures.
verb (stuccoes, stuccoing, stuccoed)[with object] (usually as adjective stuccoed) Back to top
Coat or decorate with plaster: a stuccoed house
More example sentences
- The planter is matched by a raised pool opposite, stuccoed to match the house.
- The pink, stuccoed mansion was sold in 1916, after Angela drowned in the surf off Carmel Beach.
- We're seeing a lot of frames that look like they've been stuccoed.
Definition of stucco in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan