- Studs collectively. See stud1 ( sense 2 of the noun).More example sentences
- A little two-storey gatehouse of about 1600, also timber-framed with close studding, guards the crossing over the moat.
- There was a small living room and had no drywall on the studding, adjacent to the living room was a bedroom, which was at the front of the house.
- The studding is a purely decorative elaboration of the rivets used to attach armor lames to each other.
More definitions of studdingDefinition of studding in:
- The British & World English dictionary