- A grenade that stuns people with its sound and flash, without causing serious injury.More example sentences
- Experimentation with such tools as disabling gas, sticky webbing, stun guns, flash grenades, and stun grenades has led to the deployment of some of these nonlethal devices in police departments.
- Snipers crawled into position, soldiers broke in through the hospital windows and the sound of stun grenades, pistol fire and automatic weapons was heard by journalists gathered outside.
- The cops responded with what sounded like stun grenades and more tear gas which promptly blew back into their faces.
More definitions of stun grenadeDefinition of stun grenade in:
- The British & World English dictionary