- Relating to or denoting a disease that is not severe enough to present definite or readily observable symptoms.More example sentences
- Overweight women with polycystic ovary syndrome have evidence of subclinical cardiovascular disease.
- We cannot exclude the possibility that some children in our study had subclinical gastrointestinal symptoms before their presentation with autistic behaviour.
- Improvement was defined as partial or complete resolution of clinical or subclinical symptoms of hepatic encephalopathy.
More definitions of subclinicalDefinition of subclinical in:
- The British & World English dictionary