- A person who grants a sublease.More example sentences
- Make certain that you and your room-mates (and sub-lessors) are not over that limit.
- Landowners (or sub-lessors) must not use this form to report cash rent received for pasture or farmland if the amount is based on a flat charge.
- Lessors or sub-lessors of real estate including accessories, pension inns, apartments, condominium, houses for lease, rooms and spaces for rent shall pay the tax as stated.
More definitions of sublessorDefinition of sublessor in:
- The British & World English dictionary