- Having an effect less than lethal.More example sentences
- The impacts of, an attracticide approach can include both lethal and sublethal effects such as the interference with mate location by males.
- Anything breathing the air or drinking the water is also exposed to a soup of chemicals, like dioxins, PCBs, and heavy metals, that can also have important sublethal effects.
- From 1979 to 1985, he conducted his own extensive collaborative research program on the sublethal effects of oil on seabirds.
More definitions of sublethalDefinition of sublethal in:
- The British & World English dictionary