- 1Situated beneath the jaw or mandible.More example sentences
- Among the reactive conditions, Kimura disease was considered because of the clinical presentation of a tumorlike swelling in the submandibular subcutaneous area with typical lymphadenopathy.
- But I have used a technique where the submental and submandibular areas are liposuctioned.
- For example, cancers of the oral cavity typically metastasize to the submandibular triangle, whereas cancers from most other sites in the head and neck spread to the lateral neck.
- 1.1Relating to or affecting a submandibular gland.More example sentences
- One year later, a recurrent lesion was noted in the remaining anterior mandible with multiple left submandibular and cervical lymphadenopathy.
- Because of the clinical presentation of submandibular and mediastinal lymph node enlargement, this patient was thought to have lymphoma on radiologic examination.
- There are early jowls and often submental and submandibular fat, as well as the presence of microgenia.
More definitions of submandibularDefinition of submandibular in:
- The British & World English dictionary