- Almost parallel.More example sentences
- These data define another linear palaeotemperature profile that is subparallel to the present-day geothermal gradient.
- The main-phase foliation is subparallel to the nappe contact of the Gran Paradiso massif with the overlying Zermatt-Saas zone and defines a broad regional dome structure.
- The foliation is generally parallel or subparallel to the axial plane of the host fold, but it can also converge through the fold core.
More definitions of subparallelDefinition of subparallel in:
- The British & World English dictionary