- A kind of plow with no moldboard, used to loosen the soil at some depth below the surface without turning it over.More example sentences
- Deep tillage can be performed with a subsoiler or other implement depending upon the depth of compaction.
- With earthworms working for you, you don't need a subsoiler.
- He decreases the angle if the subsoiler bounces in and out of the ground before finally entering.
More definitions of subsoilerDefinition of subsoiler in:
- The British & World English dictionary