- A loudspeaker component designed to reproduce very low bass frequencies.More example sentences
- If you like to listen to strong, bass-heavy music, you should get powerful amplifiers and ample subwoofers.
- One way out is to purchase a separate PC subwoofer sound system if you are planning to watch a lot of stuff on your TV.
- This is where crossover comes into its own - it is the meeting point of frequencies from the subwoofer and the speakers.
More definitions of subwooferDefinition of subwoofer in:
- The British & World English dictionary