- A flying phalanger that feeds on wattle gum and eucalyptus sap, native to Australia, New Guinea, and Tasmania.
More example sentences
- Petaurus breviceps, family Petauridae
- A sugar glider is a tiny marsupial indigenous to Australia.
- There is a sugar glider, an emu and a kangaroo, several koalas, snakes, geckos, frogs, and eagle, a wombat, a pelican, and many more as well.
- At dusk pademelons and wallabies come out while sugar gliders float through the forest canopy.
More definitions of sugar gliderDefinition of sugar glider in:
- The British & World English dictionary