Definition of suiting in English:
1Fabric of a suitable quality for making suits, trousers, jackets, and skirts.
- Siyaram is also coming out with new products like a new range of polyester viscose suitings with additional specialty fibres such as Lycra and linen to provide fine quality suitings to consumers by the summer of 2004.
- Linen comes in many weights ranging from very light, handkerchief linen, to heavy suitings.
- Overall the market is difficult but there's a lot of interest in our lightweight worsted suitings and jacketings for spring 2006.
- Silhouettes are sculpted, wrapped and draped with emphasis on simple elegance in slim cut suitings and asymmetric cut dresses.
- Another first-time label on show was Strenesse which specialises in black suiting and wool piped bustier tops.
- Spectator opens up to more vivid colour and patterns, with a strong emphasis on a streamlined look with a variety of coat/skirt ensembles and textured suitings.
Words that rhyme with suitingnon-polluting, shooting, Tooting
Definition of suiting in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.