(chiefly British also sulphadiazine)
- A sulfonamide antibiotic used to treat meningococcal meningitis.More example sentences
- Several other drugs have been evaluated, including tetracycline, primaquine, sulfadiazine and pyrimethamine (Fansidar).
- I treated her with sulfadiazine and she got slowly better.
- Pyrimethamine and sulfadiazine generally are used to treat infants with congenital toxoplasmosis.
More definitions of sulfadiazineDefinition of sulfadiazine in:
- The British & World English dictionary