(chiefly British also sulphapyridine)
- A sulfonamide antibiotic used to treat some forms of dermatitis.More example sentences
- Skin lesions in linear IgA dermatosis and chronic bullous disease of childhood respond rapidly when treated with dapsone or sulfapyridine.
- Patients will experience prompt relief of lesions within one to two days of initializing treatment with dapsone or sulfapyridine.
- Sulfasalazine consists of a 5 - ASA molecule bound to sulfapyridine.
More definitions of sulfapyridineDefinition of sulfapyridine in:
- The British & World English dictionary