- Courses held during school summer vacations, taken for remedial purposes, as part of an academic program, or for professional or personal purposes.More example sentences
- Our main purpose with the graduate summer school is to provide education within bio-photonics for students and young scientists at the highest international level.
- Seppo Knuutila's essay on ‘How to Seize Mentalities’ is based on his opening lecture at the summer school.
- Sixty years ago, I took two very different courses at the same summer school at the University of Alberta.
More definitions of summer schoolDefinition of summer school in:
- The British & World English dictionary