- A new and growing industry, especially in electronics or telecommunications.More example sentences
- We are turning a sunrise industry into a sunset industry, as Australia and Chile get out there and capture our markets.
- Ironically, fiscal deficit has never been the consideration when the government doles out massive funds for the telecom industry, the IT industry or the new sunrise industry - biotechnology.
- When does a sunrise industry begin to resemble a sunset one?
More definitions of sunrise industryDefinition of sunrise industry in:
- The British & World English dictionary