Definition of sunstar in English:
A widely distributed starfish with a large number of arms.
- Genus Solaster, class Asteroidea
- Cuckoo wrasse are also common, and soft corals and red sunstars add some colour to the rusty steel.
- Behind this woven blanket lay a wall packed with life - large sunstars with dozens of arms, crinoids, sea cucumbers and basketstars, small as your palm in purple and neon orange.
- Large sunstars decorated the rock and I noted many types of starfish, including cushionstars, spiny starfish and blood henries.
Words that rhyme with sunstarlodestar • megastar
Definition of sunstar in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.