- Give a highly glazed finish to (paper) by calendering it more than normally calendered paper: (as adjective supercalendered) a supercalendered art paperMore example sentences
- An off-machine, sheet fed supercalender is also available to observe gloss development of coated papers.
- All shades exist also in a supercalendered version which confers a discreet but sophisticated transparency to the repositionable note.
- The latent demand for uncoated groundwood publication, printing, and supercalendered paper is not actual or historic sales.
More definitions of supercalenderDefinition of supercalender in:
- The British & World English dictionary