- A compilation of a large number of short video clips, typically showing examples of a repeated or clichéd action or phrase in films or broadcasts: a supercut of all of Woody Allen’s stammers, clocking in at a whopping 45 minutesMore example sentences
- Watch this supercut of every Oscar Best Picture winner.
- Here's a supercut of all the moments involving alcohol on the show.
- I don't hate the guy, but this supercut clearly validates a significant criticism of his writing style: his characters largely lack individual distinction because they all speak with his voice using the same phrasings repeatedly over every series and movie.
More definitions of supercutDefinition of supercut in:
- The British & World English dictionary