- A nutrient-rich food considered to be especially beneficial for health and well-being: he touts broccoli sprouts and salmon as two of the most perfect superfoodsMore example sentences
- Now cultivated in laboratories, HSOs are grown in a substrate of nutrient-rich superfoods containing naturally occurring vitamins, minerals, trace elements, live enzymes, and proteins.
- What's more, consuming superfoods that contain naturally occurring nutrient combinations may actually be healthier than taking them in isolated nutrients.
- With a growing number of studies pointing to soy as a superfood, it's getting harder to find a reason not to add it to your diet.
More definitions of superfoodDefinition of superfood in:
- The British & World English dictionary