- Denoting or having a speed greater than that of light.More example sentences
- No engine is likely to generate superluminal speeds; the laws of physics prevent us from doing that, but we will be able to go many times faster than our current propulsion methods allow.
- And since neither astronaut can affect this superluminal point of light, it seems to me the best that they can do is to use it as a coordination signal, no different than if they both had a watch.
- For there is nor the slightest shred of evidence for random superluminal wave function collapse or quantum potentials.
More definitions of superluminalDefinition of superluminal in:
- The British & World English dictionary