Exceeding or beyond the normal; exceptional: a supernormal human
More example sentences
- Armed with these, an airline can make supernormal profits when seasonal summer demand is strong, while sustaining a profitable platform in the fallow winter months.
- Biotech investing is considered risky as it is based on assessing which pipelines can deliver supernormal profits.
- Of course, supernormal profit can be, and often is, competed away in the real world as people come up with innovations and new ways of doing things.
- More example sentences
- We use the notion of supernormality to completely characterize matrices for which SCR equals zero.
- In the recovery cycles, the demyelinated cases have greater supernormality and less late subnormality than the normal case.
- Anodal supernormality was consistently demonstrated in all the dogs studied both before and after subendocardial ablation.
Definition of supernormal in:
- The British & World English dictionary