- Produce or serve (something) in a larger size: click here to supersize the pictureMore example sentences
- While some restaurants are still into supersizing, the overall trend is toward smaller portions.
- If you eat more after a hard workout, it's probably because you've convinced yourself that you deserve a reward - but supersizing your meals is a reward your body doesn't need.
- And it's not just adults who are supersizing themselves.
adjectiveBack to top
- Larger than average or standard sizes; extremely large: a pair of supersize sunglassesMore example sentences
- But in an era of supersize burgers and fries that we can purchase without leaving our cars, our innate ‘thriftiness’ can give rise to gluttony and sloth.
- In today's environment of unregulated pro forma calculations and supersize write-offs, no question is more important to investors.
- Instead of creating entirely new business models, post-merger supersize companies prefer to use their new bulk to coast on the fumes of past glory and brand name.
More definitions of supersizeDefinition of supersize in:
- The British & World English dictionary