- 1A concept of space-time in which points are defined by more than four coordinates.More example sentences
- The superspace coordinates q 1 and q 2 behave like particles with spin 1/2 and zero mass, which can only spin two ways - with the spin axis in the same or opposite direction as the momentum.
- 1.1A space of infinitely many dimensions postulated to contain actual space-time and all possible spaces.More example sentences
- He came into particle physics at just the right time for his brave choice of a thesis project to assure him a place in the early development of supersymmetry, supergravity and superspace.
- The simplest way to examine a superstring theory is to go to what is called superspace.
More definitions of superspaceDefinition of superspace in:
- The British & World English dictionary